Download the BCI Candidate Information Pack Here
The Candidate Information Pack is designed to give you additional information about BCI Certification. The document explains what the Certificate of the BCI (CBCI) is and how to access training and education sources.
In addition, this document will provide you with an examination overview including useful tips about studying and preparing for the examination, applying for the examination and what happens after applying for the examination.
Guidance on applying for a more senior grade also forms part of this pack.
- BCI ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training - in Partnership with ICOR - ANSI Accredited
- The BCI Business Impact Analysis (BIA) Training Course
- The BCI Exercise Planning Course
- The BCI Crisis and Incident Management Course
- The BCI Supply Chain Continuity Management Course
- The BCI Writing Business Continuity Plans Course