Continuity magazine is the leading publication of the BCI and is a fantastic reference source for all things BC related, including thought leadership pieces, case study presentations, discussion papers, top tips and professional advice on a wide range of current BC topics and related issues. All our contributors are experienced BC professionals and established experts in their field. Continuity magazine is published four times a year.
An independent editor, Nigel Allen, ensures that the editorial content is always relevant to busy Business Continuity professionals as well as those in related
Continuity Q1 2015
Features in this edition include:
- Drawing up battle plans: using wargaming tactics in BC testing
- Picking up the baton: speaking to New BCI Chair David James-Brown
- Up for debate: Organisational Resilience – concept to reality
- Unlocking the cyber defences: can companies tackle the scale of the cyber challenge?
Download pdf version >>
Download digital version >>
Advertise in Continuity
Continuity is the only UK-based publication with a global reach that focuses exclusively on business continuity (BC). The magazine has a clear remit to inform and educate BC professionals while raising the profile of business continuity as a discipline and offers organizations the unique opportunity to reach the most targeted Business Continuity community.
‘Continuity’ is a great place to showcase your business to the Business Continuity marketplace not just here in the UK, but globally. The magazine gets distributed to each and every member of the BCI and digital and pdf versions are available to download from the BCI website at no cost, attracting an even wider readership than BCI members.
|SEVEN reasons why you should advertise in Continuity
- Global circulation of over 85,000 consisting of hard and digital copy
- Sent to the full BCI membership - circa 8,000 members in 3,000 organizations
- An average of 2.1 readers per printed copy of the magazine
- The average reader has over 9 years' Business Continuity experience
- 88% of readers influence or make buyer decisions
- The publication focuses exclusively on Business Continuity issues and topics
- As a quarterly publication it has 3 months of shelf life
Download our media pack >>