- The BCI Corporate Partnership enables organisations to work more closely with the BCI to help raise the profile of BCM as a discipline and to promote the highest standards of professional competence in BCM in organisations working in any sector worldwide.
- The BCI Corporate Partnership campaigns to ensure that BC is viewed and adopted as a key management discipline in private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
- The BCI Corporate Partnership has been in operation now since 2007 and currently has over 100 Corporate Partners from across the globe.
- The BCI Corporate Partnership is based on a subscription model and offers its Partners a wide range of financial and other value-add benefits, including some excellent sponsorship opportunities.
What levels of Partnership does the BCI offer?
The BCI offers three different levels of Partnership – Premium, Standard and Associate. The level of partnership is determined by the size and type of your organisation.
- Premium: Large organisations employing more than 250 employees
- Standard: Companies employing less than 250 employees
- Associate: Small companies employing less than 25 employees/not-for-profit organisations
If you have any questions about which level is right for you, our Partnership Manager is on hand to help.
Who should consider it?
The BCI Corporate Partnership is the perfect choice for organisations:
- With an active interest in promoting best practice in BCM worldwide
- Wishing to establish or improve their reputation in the global BCM arena
- Seeking to embed BCM in their business culture.
The various entitlements and benefits are show in a table in this PDF.
Partnership fees are invoiced annually in advance. All prices are plus VAT where appropriate. Payments are accepted in £ or US$ & € at prevailing exchange rates. Please contact our Partnership Team for current exchange rates. Discounts are available on multi-year subscriptions.
Prices correct as of April 2014 and may be subject to change.
What activities does the BCI Corporate Partnership undertake?
- Delivering awareness raising campaigns on BC issues
- Promoting better understanding of the benefits BC can bring to an organisation
- Commissioning industry research to support investment in BC through the BCI's think tank - the 20/20 Group
- Running workshops, events and conferences for networking, peer support and knowledge sharing
- Publishing industry papers and demonstrating thought leadership
- Running high profile global Business Continuity Awareness Weeks
- Lobbying government, agencies and organisations representing business
- Offering online forums, including webinars, focussing on sector and theme based issues.
What are the benefits of becoming a Corporate Partner?
- Be recognised across the globe as a key contributor to the development of best practice in BC
- Demonstrate to your staff and stakeholders your organisation’s commitment to BC
- Work with like-minded organisations to develop and deliver good BC practice worldwide
- Request BCI Account Management to develop and implement a training and certification programme across your organisation
- Have an active voice in BC and be a key influencer
- Work with the BCI to raise standards in BC practice worldwide
- Be actively involved in research and development projects
- Shape and set the direction for the future development of BC worldwide
- Benefit from an established and resource-rich BC platform to increase BC awareness and understanding in your organisation and to embed good BC practice in your business culture
- Benefit from peer-to-peer networking opportunities and the sharing of best practice
- Benefit from significant membership discounts and access to a wide range of value-add, quality resources
- Stay in the picture on the latest trends and developments in BC via BCI Member Communications
What are Corporate Sponsorship opportunities?
BCI Partners who offer BC products and services can increase the benefits of their Corporate Partnership by adding in one of our sponsorship packages to their Partnership. These unique sponsorship packages offer 12 months marketing access to the BCI’s 8000+ global membership and to the wider business continuity community that we also serve.
The BCI offers three levels of sponsorship: Gold, Silver and Bronze (with different levels of benefits).
What benefits does sponsorship offer my organisation?
- Benefit from the direct association with the BCI, the leading institute for BC worldwide by being a named and listed Partner on our BCI website
- Demonstrate your association with the BCI through the use of the relevant BCI logo on your website and corporate communications
- Raise your company profile to our BCI member database (currently circa 8,000 members worldwide, working across over 3,000 organisations in over 100 countries) with a dedicated space on our Virtual Exhibition Area on the BCI website where you can share information on your products and services
- Get your name known to our BCI members with a direct announcement in our eNewsletter to our members that you are now a Corporate Partner of the BCI
- Profit from direct links to your website from your Virtual Exhibition space and a web button on the BCI main website
- Increase your customer base and grow your markets for your products and services worldwide with effective, highquality advertising opportunities in our Continuity magazine that is distributed to all our members as well as nonmembers globally
- Increase your visibility with excellent value for money exhibition packages and conference delegate pack inserts
- Business Continuity Awareness Week (BCAW) is an annual event that takes place in the first quarter of the year. BCAW offers Partners further opportunities to increase their company profile, including targeted profiling of their Virtual Exhibition page; inclusion of case studies and white papers or relevant news on the BCAW dedicated website as well as a FREE webinar platform. Presenting a webinar provides valuable face time with key decision makers and offers you a highly-visible and well-promoted platform to deliver educational webinars related to your products and services. All BCAW activities are marketed to members and nonmembers throughout BCAW
- Ad hoc additional co-branded sponsorship opportunities may be made available to Sponsors during the year. The BCI will keep you informed as and when these opportunities arise.
Key contacts at the BCI for Corporate Partners
BCI World Conference & Exhibition
The BCI World Conference and Exhibition is typically held at Olympia in London in early November. It attracts c1000 delegates and visitors. Your Partnership Account Manager would be pleased to work with you to discuss optimising
your marketing budget to gain the most cost effective access to these decision makers. From a compact stand to Platinum Sponsorship of the Conference or Gala Dinner, we have numerous affordable options available.
BCM Executive Forum
The European based Executive Forum is the highest level event that the Institute runs each year. Attracting the most senior industry practitioners, the Forum is a superb opportunity to get your message in front of those who are shaping future trends within business continuity.
BCI Global Conferences
In the course of each year the BCI runs, or works with other organisations to offer, regional conferences. If you would like further information on BCI Conferences in China, Middle East, South Africa or Australia contact your the Partnership Team for further information.
Regional Awards are held in North America; Europe, Middle East; Asia; Australasia; Africa; and India and culminate in the Global Awards which are presented at the BCI World Conference Gala Dinner.
The BCI recognises excellence in 10 different categories:
- Business Continuity Manager of the Year
- Business Continuity Consultant of the Year
- Public Sector BC Manager of the Year
- Most Effective Recovery of the Year
- BCM Newcomer of the Year
- Business Continuity Team of the Year
- Business Continuity Provider of the Year (BCM Service)
- Business Continuity Provider of the Year (BCM Product)
- Business Continuity Innovation of the Year (Product/Service)
- Business Continuity Personality of the Year – Public Vote Category
Sponsorship of an Award category gives 12 months high visibility global coverage.
The next step