The BCI Corporate Partnership enables organisations to work more closely with the BCI to help raise the profile of BCM as a discipline and to promote the highest standards of professional competence in BCM in organisations working in any sector worldwide. More
BCI Membership offers its members a wide range of value-add benefits.
- Get your professional and technical competency accredited through BCI certification; benefit from the direct association with the BCI and achieve instant global recognition that will enhance career success.
Networking & Exchange
- Join a worldwide, professional network of over 8,000 business continuity professionals in over 100 countries.
- Share best practice in business continuity and learn from some of the most highly respected and experienced practitioners in the industry.
- Join and participate in local Chapters and Forums in your region.
- Statutory members are able to register on the BCI Consultancy Register and generate new business leads.
- Receive access to the member only LinkedIn group.
Learning & Development
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) – keep aware of any advances in the business continuity profession and enhance your knowledge, skills, capabilities and possibilities to move through the BCI membership grades. (statutory/certified members only)
- BCI Mentoring is open to all BCI members and offers great scope for improving knowledge, understanding and practical application of good practice in business continuity.
- Be the first to know of any training courses taking place in your region.
- Many other training courses and resources available online.
Thought Leadership & Resources
- Have your say – Participate in BCI member surveys and get involved in BCI research projects that will help shape and set the future direction of the business continuity discipline.
- Exclusive access to full reports, papers and presentations only available in the BCI members only area. (statutory members only)
- Free access to download the Good Practice Guidelines.
- Receive monthly members only eNewsletters detailing all things BCI including news, events, training and general BC news.
- Receive 25% off of annual subscription to JSTOR – a digital library of academic journals, books, and primary sources.
- Be the first to know about Continuity Magazine – the leading global publication on business continuity, produced by the BCI.
Discounts & Promotions
- Benefit from significant discounts on products from the BCI shop.
- Receive special rates for attending the annual BCI World Conference and exhibition.
- Receive discounts for third party events and training courses where discounts have been negotiated on behalf of BCI members.
- Plus many more available throughout the year.
- Exclusive Access: Benefit from exclusive access to the Members’ Area of the BCI where you will find a wide range of high-quality business continuity resources
BCI Membership Entitlements Defined by Membership Grade
The different categories of BCI membership bring different entitlements: